Does the character Tony Stark usually wear eyelash make-up or does he just have naturally long and dense eyelashes?
ESTJ is the Enforcer. With extroverted thinking (Te) as their primary function, otherwise known as objective logic, and Introverted Sensation (Si) as their secondary function, otherwise known as subjective sensation, ESTJs live in the moment, do not worry about the future, and strive to make every second of their lives productive.
Let's get personal
- 1. What is a thought that often keeps you from falling asleep?
- 2. Who is on your mind the most?
- 3. Do you have any scars? If so, how did you get them?
- 4. If you could pick one song to describe who you are, what song would it be?
- 5. Have you ever felt like just packing up your things and leaving everything behind?
- 6. Name 3 of your favorite books. Now if you could live in the world of one of those, which one would you choose?
- 7. If you could go out on a date with your celebrity crush, what would you want to do?
- 8. If you had to have your memory reset but you could choose only one memory to keep with you, what memory would you choose?
- 9. You run into yourself from the future, they offer to tell you what you have to look forward to, would you choose to know what your future is like?
- 10. You're a survivor in the zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice?
- 11. Are you currently hiding something from someone?
- 12. What is one thing you don't want your parents to know about you?
- 13. What are some sensitive subjects for you?
- 14. Was 2013 a good year for you?
- 15. If you could change any moment in 2013, would you?
- 16. What is the worst nightmare you've had?
- 17. Where do you feel the most comfortable?
- 18. A night at home or a night out?
- 19. What is the thing you fear the most?
- 20. If you were a fictional character who would you be?
- 21. Have you ever felt forgotten?
- 22. How do you handle conflict?
- 23. Who and/or what makes you the happiest?
- 24. If you could design the perfect day, what would it be like?
- 25. Do you have any hobbies?
- 26. You can have only one trip in a time machine, would you travel to the future or the past?
- 27. List one of your quirks
- 28. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- 29. What is the strangest thing you've experienced?
- 30. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Things you should know about each of your characters
These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
- Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
- What is your character reluctant to tell people?
- How does your character feel about sex?
- How many friends does your character have?
- How many friends does your character want?
- What would your character make a scene in public about?
- What would your character give their life for?
- What are your character’s major flaws?
- What does your character pretend or try to care about?
- How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
- What is your character afraid of?
- What is something most people in your setting do that your character things is dumb?
- Where would your character fall on a politeness/rudeness scale?
For my followers reference.
kinda weird that u can think about someone as much as u want and they have no idea
That’s why you tell them! :)